What is of most interest to you on this blog?

Pages

Search This Blog

HAMILTON HOMEOPATHIC

HAMILTON HOMEOPATHIC

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Article on Huffingtonpost.com

Here is a link to an article I just found that really sums up a lot of really persuasive and on-point references that support the efficacy of homeopathy and the biases of denialists which claim placebo effects. Would cell samples be effected by placebo effect?
Wraps up with a great quote by Mark Twain.
If you are truly interested in this subject, I recommend this well written article!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dana-ullman/the-case-for-homeopathic_b_451187.html
-Marianna

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for your kind words about my article. If you email me at mail@homeopathic.com, I will add you (and anyone) to my free homeopathy e-newsletter list. My website, www.homeopathic.com, is FULL of more good info AND access to buying homeopathic books, tapes, medicines, software, courses, and more. Our work IS worthy of support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Dana. I will check out your site at www.homeopathic.com for more info and email you for the newsletter! It's a great cause - we can't give up.

    ReplyDelete